HetaOni RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HetaOni RP

Where you can enter the mansion and see if you would survive this is a canon and non-canon rp

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plot for the Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Feliciano Vargas
Admin
Feliciano Vargas

Plot for the Site Empty
PostSubject: Plot for the Site   Plot for the Site I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 4:57 pm

Upon hearing rumors about an infamous haunted house from which no visitor had ever returned, North Italy was quick to share the news with America. The news spread quickly, and ten nations found themselves standing outside the mansion just a day after the conclusion of the World Summit. Seeking some amusement before they all returned to their respective lands, they all entered the mansion together.

They'd planned on leaving before sundown. They ended up not leaving at all.

Within the mansion was a monster unlike anything they'd ever seen before. And though they all fought with every last droplet of strength, they were forced to realize that once they stepped foot into the monster's abode, they were no longer immortal. They were treated just like humans and, as such, susceptible to death. In the end, after solving the multitude of puzzles that encased the house, only one was able to unlock the door and come out alive – North Italy. Wrought with grief and anger, he demanded that the fiend turn back time and return his friends.

“I won, right? You couldn’t catch me; you lost! The moment I get out of here, you’ll lose! There’s nothing you can do from that distance! When I get out of here, this place won’t be the same as before, you know! As a nation, I will destroy this place! Doesn’t that make you frustrated? I’m your last trophy, after all. You lost to the guy whose only redeeming feature are his fast feet. …Take us back! You can take us back in this warped space, can’t you? If you do that, why don’t you eat me first? If you can catch me, that is. Go back!”

His wish was granted. North Italy found himself back at the World Summit, with a journal he'd found back at the mansion in hand. Time had been turned back, and no matter how hard he tried, they all ended up going back to the mansion and dying. Refusing to leave with even a single person gone, he rewound time again and again, doing his best to help his fellow nations take one step closer to leaving the mansion together and alive.

It didn't quite work exactly as planned. Even if he sacrificed his own life to ensure that the other nations would escape safely, England, with his magic, always ended up rewinding time to start over again. In addition to this, other nations that were not part of the original ten came to the mansion, hoping to rescue the ones already trapped inside. However, they ended up being trapped themselves.

Escape was impossible.

Hetalia Replay is a literate APH roleplay forum based on the fan-made game, HetaOni. While the basic premise remains the same, some details of the gameplay have been altered to better serve roleplaying. Please read every other thread in the Information board to get a full idea of the changes you will be seeing in this RP. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://hetaoni.rpg-board.net

Plot for the Site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HetaOni RP :: General Information :: Information-
Jump to: